MYOSKELETAL ALIGNMENT THERAPY
The source of chronic pain for many arises from very common imbalances and dysfunctional patterns in the musculoskeletal system. Most chronic pain can be relieved with a combination of skilled manual therapy and intelligent corrective exercise.
Myoskeletal alignment technique (MAT) system brings together the most advanced therapeutic strategies to relieve, and ultimately correct, patterns in the body that lead to pain and deterioration. With MAT therapy, clients can be free from pain, avoiding invasive surgery or toxic pain medications.
The human body is comprised of structural systems, such as the anatomy of bones, connective tissue and nerves, as well as functional systems, such as the neural signals that trigger muscular contraction. These systems are inseparably connected in a continuous feedback loop. Without a thorough understanding of how these systems work together, most common musculoskeletal complaints are incorrectly assessed and treated.
BENEFITS OF MYOSKELETAL ALIGNMENT THERAPY
• Relieves chronic pain contributing to weak posture
• Releases trapped nerves from tight muscles, joints and ligaments
• Corrects atrophy, weakness and muscle amnesia in head-forward postures
• Addresses breathing disorders caused by a drooping ribcage
• Lessens pain sensitivity through graded exposure assisted stretching
• Eliminates protective muscle guarding due to joint dysfunction
• Improves sleep by lowering sympathetic nervous system tone
• Creates dynamic, confident posture with innovative restorative techniques
• Corrects sports-related tendon and joint injuries
• Enhances athletic performance through hands-on proprioceptive training
• Changes the brain’s mind about pain through targeted exercise advice
• Prevents chronic neck and back pain due to tension, trauma & weak posture
*more information can be acquired through an individual consultation, please contact by phone 0 87 7070300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© www.massagetherapydao.com. All rights reserved.